ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Minor injuries reported in Sioux Falls house fire

SIOUX FALLS (AP) -- A house fire in Sioux Falls resulted in minor injuries to a resident and a firefighter. Officials say the blaze about 2:30 a.m. Friday might have been caused by an electrical problem in a ceiling fan. Residents of the home mad...

SIOUX FALLS (AP) -- A house fire in Sioux Falls resulted in minor injuries to a resident and a firefighter.

Officials say the blaze about 2:30 a.m. Friday might have been caused by an electrical problem in a ceiling fan.

Residents of the home made it outside but one was later treated for possible smoke inhalation. A firefighter suffered an undisclosed minor injury but was treated at the scene and rejoined his crew.

Related Topics: FIRES
What To Read Next
At issue was the attendance at a legislative conference in Hawaii last December by Spencer Gosch and Jamie Smith.
Snow removal began Thursday and will continue into the upcoming week, city officials say.
Local governments erase invisible routes hunters use to access public land
Navigator CO2 Ventures is hoping to streamline the application process in Illinois as they add an additional pipeline to the mix.