Commissioners to hear grant application
The Davison County Commission will hear a report from Davison County State's Attorney Jim Miskimins on a grant application for the Juvenile Detention Alternatives Initiative (JDAI) during its regular 9 a.m. meeting on Tuesday. The meeting will be held at the North Offices Building at 1420 N. Main St.
The commission's agenda is as follows:
• 9 a.m.: Call the meeting to order; conduct the Pledge of Allegiance; approve minutes from previous meeting; hear citizen input and board reports.
• 9:15 a.m.: Meet as the Board of Adjustment in regard to matters involving Glenn Olsen and Ryan Storm.
• 9:25 a.m.: Approve plats as recommended by Planning and Zoning.
• 9:30 a.m. Hear from Kevin Kalkman of F&H Publishers about plat books.
• 9:45 a.m.: Hear from Highway Superintendent Rusty Weinberg regarding a fuel quote and extending an excavator rental.
• 10 a.m.: Hear from Jim Miskimins about JDAI grant application.
• 10:15 a.m. Hear from Sheriff Steve Brink about a donation.
• 11:20 a.m.: Hear miscellaneous motions brought before the board, consider approving bills and timesheets, acknowledge volunteers, discuss abatements, auditor's account with treasurer.