The Davison County commissioners will look to award bids for several highway projects Tuesday during the board's regularly scheduled meeting.
Highway Department Superintendent Rusty Weinberg is set to meet with the commissioners at the Davison County North Offices, where he will provide a report on several bridges undergoing construction improvements throughout the county. The meeting begins at 9 a.m. at 1420 N. Main St.
Discussing right of way agreements and a bridge inspection report are a few other key items on the agenda for Weinberg and the commissioners.
The commissioners will also welcome Jail Administrator Don Radel to discuss introductory wage increases at the Davison County Jail.
The meeting's agenda includes:
• 9 a.m.: Call meeting to order, recite Pledge of Allegiance, approve meeting minutes, hear citizens input and board reports.
• 9:15 a.m.: Approve minutes for meeting with the Board of Adjustment.
• 9:30 a.m.: Approve plats recommended by the City Planning and Zoning Commission, along with Matt Hohn, Wade Musick, Gerald and Barbara Weber, Donald and Gladys Fergen and Darin Nemec. Approve to vacate B&C Bainbridge Land LLC.
• 9:45 a.m.: Hold a hearing for the supplemental budget and public defender.
• 10 a.m.: Open and award highway supply and project bids.
• 11 a.m.: Hear from Ramon Schultz, of Tech Solutions, discussing extension phone systems and V-tel upgrades.
• 11:30 a.m.: Hear Emergency Management Administrator Jeff Bathke discussing grant requests.
• 11:45 a.m.: Hear Corrections Administrator Don Radel and discuss introductory wage increases.
• 12 p.m.: Consider miscellaneous motions brought to the board, approve bills and timesheets.