The Davison County Commission will meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the Davison County North Offices in Mitchell for a regular meeting.
The board's agenda includes the following items:
- 9 a.m.: Call meeting to order, recite Pledge of Allegiance, approve previous meeting's minutes, hear citizens input and board reports.
- 9:15 a.m.: Hold discussion with James Schladweiler regarding taxes.
- 9:30 a.m.: Consider an executive session with Highway Superintendent Rusty Weinberg regarding personnel.
- 9:35 a.m.: Meet with Weinberg to sign right-of-way agreement, approve fuel quotes, sign funding agreement with the South Dakota Department of Transportation.
- 9:45 a.m.: Continue 2020 budget review.
- 11:15 a.m.: Hold discussion regarding human resources alternatives.
- 11:25 a.m.: Meet with Corrections Administrator Don Radel to accept resignation and consider a new hire.
- 11:30 a.m.: Meet with Physical Plant Director Mark Ruml regarding an introductory period raise.
- 11:35 a.m.: Hear a report from Auditor Susan Kiepke regarding the National Association of County Officials.
- 11:50 a.m.: Consider miscellaneous motions brought before the board and approve bills.