PODCAST: Winter storm, murder plea, Healing Hearts and more | Dec. 10, 2021
The Mitchell Republic Minute is a twice-weekly podcast reviewing the week's news and previewing upcoming news.
The Mitchell Republic Minute for Dec. 10.
Reporters from the Mitchell Republic review some of the week's news highlights and preview what's ahead for the Mitchell Republic coverage area.
Included in this episode...
- Winter storm warning issued for Mitchell, southern South Dakota forecast to see 5 to 10 inches of snow
- Wessington Springs murder suspect pleads not guilty, jury trial scheduled
- As code enforcement officer resigns, Mitchell to use police officer to 'de-escalate' nuisance property scenarios
- Mitchell Police engage in brief downtown pursuit, suspect at-large
- Sioux Falls Police recover 17 guns stolen outside city limits, then offer stark advice to gun owners
- Mitchell Republic chosen to host Report for America reporter
- No Kernels basketball tonight, but we have plenty of coverage to hold you over for a day
- Kernel basketball opener against Huron moved to Saturday at Corn Palace
- Soon to open in Mitchell, Healing Hearts Haven aims to help youth find their center
. . . and more.
The Mitchell Republic Minute is published on Tuesdays and Fridays.
The podcast can be found on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Libsyn, Facebook Podcasts (on the mobile app) and Amazon.
Check out our previous episodes of the Mitchell Republic Minute .