PODCAST: Library upgrades, Abbott House raffle, Turner County drug bust and more | Nov. 23, 2021
The Mitchell Republic Minute is a twice-weekly podcast reviewing the week's news and previewing upcoming news.
The Mitchell Republic Minute for Nov. 23.
Reporters from the Mitchell Republic review some of the week's news highlights and preview what's ahead for the Mitchell Republic coverage area.
Included in this episode...
- Technology services, new programs bring growth to Mitchell's library
- Abbott House raffles big prizes to purchase Christmas gifts for kids
- Food prices rise for Thanksgiving 2021 but consumers can still be thankful for affordable food
- Turner County traffic stop uncovers 7 pounds of marijuana, THC oils, wax, edibles; two charged
- South Dakota state high school volleyball championship roundup
- Dakota Wesleyan volleyball tops Saint Xavier, notches first NAIA tourney win in program history
- DWU volleyball to face Park, Grand View in NAIA tourney pool play
- South Dakota, South Dakota State draw home games in FCS first round
- Dakota Wesleyan's Shay Saarie named recipient of SEMA scholarship
- Medical marijuana entrepreneur eyes opening dispensary on Mitchell's Main Street
- White Lake, Winner reach near-record highs, temps to trend above-average through December
- Some worry that South Dakota's social studies revision process being politicized
. . . and more.
The Mitchell Republic Minute is published on Tuesdays and Fridays.
The podcast can be found on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Libsyn, Facebook Podcasts (on the mobile app) and Amazon.
Check out our previous episodes of the Mitchell Republic Minute .