PODCAST: Friend de Coup, SDSU football, Death Café and more | Dec. 14, 2021
The Mitchell Republic Minute is a twice-weekly podcast reviewing the week's news and previewing upcoming news.
The Mitchell Republic Minute for Dec. 14.
Reporters from the Mitchell Republic review some of the week's news highlights and preview what's ahead for the Mitchell Republic coverage area.
Included in this episode...
- Mitchell woman pleads guilty to manslaughter for stomping 5-year-old to death, faces 22 years in prison
- Twitter users outraged after ‘sickening’ Sioux Falls Stampede event had teachers scramble for dollar bills
- DWU Death Café provides open forum to tackle tough topics
- Noem releases draft legislation requiring 'moment of silence' in schools, says it'll restore prayer
- Huron rolls past Kernel girls as Mitchell records 17 turnovers
- GALLERY: Kernel girls host Huron in season opener at the Corn Palace
- Kernel boys open Kreutzfeldt’s first season with home win over Huron
- Kernel basketball notebook: First win is a high note for new coach Kreutzfeldt
- GALLERY: Mitchell Kernel boys defeat Huron 61-47 to kick off Ryker Kreutzfeldt head coaching era
- Friend de Coup season begins with ‘three great shows,’ director holds high hopes for '21-'22 competitions
- Architects say Corn Palace's building footprint must expand to reach around 5,000 seats
. . . and more.
The Mitchell Republic Minute is published on Tuesdays and Fridays.
The podcast can be found on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Libsyn, Facebook Podcasts (on the mobile app) and Amazon.
Check out our previous episodes of the Mitchell Republic Minute .