PODCAST: Armed robbery, deer season, state volleyball and more | Nov. 19, 2021
The Mitchell Republic Minute is a twice-weekly podcast reviewing the week's news and previewing upcoming news.
The Mitchell Republic Minute for Nov. 19.
Reporters from the Mitchell Republic review some of the week's news highlights and preview what's ahead for the Mitchell Republic coverage area.
Included in this episode...
- A Mitchell citizen says guns should be allowed on more city facilities. Officials are sorting through the ordinance
- No. 1 Platte-Geddes survives five-set battle against No. 8 Burke
- Parkston falls to No. 1 Sioux Falls Christian in Class A quarterfinal
- No. 4 Wagner closes out No. 5 Hill City in Class A quarterfinals
COMING SOON: Can a computer predict a bug's immune system response to a new pathogen? A Mitchell native wants to find out.
- Armed robbery suspects, both 18, shot BB guns at clerk, authorities say
- The case that 'inspired a statute': A peek at the legal shield protecting South Dakota's trusts
. . . and more.
The Mitchell Republic Minute is published on Tuesdays and Fridays.
The podcast can be found on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Libsyn, Facebook Podcasts (on the mobile app) and Amazon.
Check out our previous episodes of the Mitchell Republic Minute .