PODCAST: Addie's Army, DWU president, gag order and more | Dec. 3, 2021
The Mitchell Republic Minute is a twice-weekly podcast reviewing the week's news and previewing upcoming news.
The Mitchell Republic Minute for Dec. 3.
Reporters from the Mitchell Republic review some of the week's news highlights and preview what's ahead for the Mitchell Republic coverage area.
Included in this episode...
- New Dakota Wesleyan president Kittle has 'built a career serving students'
- Michael’s Toggery owners say closing Mitchell Main Street store is 'right decision, right time '
- Volunteers working to improve access to affordable housing to Burke as 'crisis is terrible'
- Reed Bender charged with new misdemeanor stemming from September 2020 school board incident
- Parade of Lights drew thousands downtown, but which floats were voted best?
- Season ends for Dakota Wesleyan volleyball after Park sweep in national tourney pool play
- Mitchell Kernel gymnastics starts strong at Yankton triangular
- Mitchell High School gymnastics prepares to defend state title
- Addie’s army: Platte rallies behind teen with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies continue growing but Mitchell banks remain skeptical on the 'risky investment'
- Judge considering gag order barring witnesses, attorneys involved in Bender case from talking to press
- COMING SOON: Mitchell Republic Volleyball Player of the Year
. . . and more.
The Mitchell Republic Minute is published on Tuesdays and Fridays.
The podcast can be found on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Libsyn, Facebook Podcasts (on the mobile app) and Amazon.
Check out our previous episodes of the Mitchell Republic Minute .