Bankruptcies for April 4-20
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for April 4 through April 20. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Black Hawk: James Jeffery Radenic, Chapter 13; Deborah Lynn Radenic, Chapter 13.
• Brandon: Jessica Fidela Groeneveld, Chapter 7; Timothy Nathan Groeneveld, Chapter 7; Darin Dean Cudmore, Chapter 7.
• Brookings: Olivia Anne Bechmann, Chapter 7; Tammy Lynn La Framboise, Chapter 13.
• Colome: Keith Raymond McCarty, Chapter 7; Lori Ann McCarty, Chapter 7.
• Highmore: B&P Partnership, Chapter 12.
• Lennox: Synthia Dianne Berke, Chapter 7.
• Mitchell: Leland William Tiede, Chapter 7.
• New Underwood: Cary Wayne Janicke, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Justin David Runge, Chapter 7; Hailey Sierra Schroeder, Chapter 7; Clay Thomas Thompson, Chapter 7; Jessilyn Rose Thompson, Chapter 7; Rory Eugene Sturm Jr., Chapter 13; Tiffany Lynn Sturm, Chapter 13; Brandi Lynn Borders, Chapter 7.
• Selby: Trent Arlyn Goetz, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Timmy Edwin Schendel, Chapter 13; Lisa Marie Pfannes, Chapter 7; Wade William Werner, Chapter 7; Luke Jonathan Bruske, Chapter 7; Troy Lynn Pulse, Chapter 13; Shad Eugene Wachal, Chapter 7; Mary Elizabeth Claussen, Chapter 13; Beverly Ann Hendrickson, Chapter 7; Jimmie Dean Smith Jr., Chapter 7; Victoria Mae Smith, Chapter 7.
• Spearfish: Lance Tracy Weber, Chapter 7.
• Sturgis: Linda Marie Bufford, Chapter 7; Kevin Wayne Esslinger, Chapter 7.
• Tea: Rhiannon Alexis Manthey, Chapter 7.
• Valley Springs: Robyn Renee Lynde, Chapter 7.
• Wolsey: Jerry Frederick Martin, Chapter 7; Judy Lynn Martin, Chapter 7.