Bankruptcies for Jan. 12
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Jan. 3 through Jan. 9. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Aberdeen: Bang Van Duong, Chapter 7.
• Clark: Angela Lea Moeller, Chapter 7.
• Estelline: Joseph Edward Ward, Chapter 7; Charlene Marie Ward, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Sherry Lynn Monge, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Jolene Kay Yesda, Chapter 7.
• Webster: Daniel David Anderson, Chapter 7.
• Willow Lake: Chantell Renea Winter, Chapter 7.
• Yankton: John Michael Scott, Chapter 13; Gillian Scott, Chapter 13; Judy Ann Anderson, Chapter 7; Karen Ann Doerr, Chapter 7.