Bankruptcies for Aug.23-29
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Aug. 23 through Aug. 29. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Aberdeen: Bradley Alan Hochhalter, Chapter 7; Melinda Rae Hochhalter, Chapter 7; Michael Dean Wiedrick, Chapter 7; Robert Joseph Ward, Chapter 7; Janine Marie Ward, Chapter 7.
• Belle Fourche: Robert Rudolph Rosier Jr., Chapter 7.
• Brookings: Gale Delores Bunkers, Chapter 7; Roger Burnell Bush, Chapter 7.
• Edgemont: Stephen Douglas Upton, Chapter 7; Elizabeth Christa Upton, Chapter 7.
• Huron: Tiffany Deneice Lawrence, Chapter 7; Lisa Marie Hansen, Chapter 7.
• LaBolt: Jimmy Kent Peiker, Chapter 13.
• Mansfield: Thomas Delbert Leonhardt, Chapter 12; Jean Louise Leonhardt, Chapter 12.
• Sioux Falls: Karen Marie Anderson, Chapter 7; Nicole Elizabeth Neises, Chapter 7; Joshua Franklin Kennedy, Chapter 7; Duane Pierre Adams, Chapter 7; Christopher Douglas Johnson, Chapter 7; Skye Marie Adams, Chapter 7; Debra Dawn Hanson, Chapter 7; Ehab Abdulmutta Jaber, Chapter 7; Mario Venegas Ortega, Chapter 7; Rebeca (no middle name) Ortega, Chapter 7; Emily Suzanne Afrouzi, Chapter 7.
• Spearfish: Joseph Emmett McGee, Chapter 7; Herbert Alan Bengford, Chapter 7; Megan Marie Bengford, Chapter 7.
• Whitewood: William Stephen Satterlee, Chapter 7.
• Shoreview, Minnesota: Michele Marie Sommers, Chapter 7.