To the Editor: This letter of truth of truth will not be popular, but in today's "political correctness" America, truth is never popular, but still remains truth.
To the Editor: "And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate (debased, depraved) mind, to do those things which are not convenient." (To do those reprobate things against the proper and decent behavior of mankind.) Romans 1:28 (King James Version) A reprobate debased, depraved transgendered mind is a mind that has rejected its birth gendered status that God, the creator, formed in the womb of his or her mother. (Isaiah 44:2)
To the Editor: • "Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?" (Job 38:2) "Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? He that rebukes God, let him answer it." (Job 40:2) • "But the natural (unsaved) man receiveth not the things of the spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned" (unable to recognize or identify as separate and distinct). I Corinthians 2:14.
To the Editor: Kudos to the letters to the editor in the Jan. 16 edition of The Daily Republic, in properly defining the Second Amendment in which the daily editorial board is being influenced by the Obama, Saul Alinsky methods of dismantling America.
To the Editor: Psalm 9:17: "The wicked shall be turned into Hell and all the nations (gentiles) that forget God." More and more, any symbolism or public expression of Christianity is being challenged or silenced by atheists and cultural marxists. But Islam is given more free rein and rights in our so-called "separation of religion" government schools and our American culture. Do you know what cultural marxism is? If not, you need to educate yourselves concerning this destructive poison that has invaded our educational system and culture since the 1940s.
To the Editor: Why is America in the mess it is currently in and has become the defender of the abominable? Is it a Republican or Democrat issue? No. It's because the majority of America's churches are Laodicean, lukewarm, increased with goods, have need of nothing, wretched, miserable, poor (in Spirit), blind and naked Revelation 3:16, 17 (paraphrased). The loudest sound across America is the "silence" of the church and it's wolf-leadership in refusing to confront America's evils and wickedness.
To the Editor: Currently 7.4 percent (23 million) of the United States population (315 million) controls the remaining 92.6 percent (292.5 million) of the U.S. population. There are two cultures of the 7.4 percent representing 3.7 percent each that have been and are currently transforming America, and they are the Muslim Islamic and sodomite cultures. Most of the Muslims in the U.S. have immigrated here from the Middle East.
To the Editor: "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, (Including the Son and the Holy Spirit as the trinity) and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction for instruction in righteousness." 2 Timothy 3:16. From Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21, every verse in the Bible (KJV) was communicated to each author of the 66 books by the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
To the Editor: Hebrews 9:27: “And as it is appointed unto men (and women) once to die, but after this the judgment.” The Rick Snedeker article (The Daily Republic, March 27) content definitely widens the broad way and increases the population of the sodomite culture he addresses on their way to destruction, the eternal lake of fire (Matthew 7:13).