Weather Forecast


Heloise for 8/20

Email News Alerts

Dear Readers: Do you have paper money that has seen better days, or have you found some hidden away? There is a way to replace those torn bills or ones that are in a deteriorated condition, and the U.S. Treasury Department has a few guidelines:


• If you have at least half a bill, try taking it to your bank or credit union, which should be able to replace it.

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call (605) 996-5514 and we can help you.