Bankruptcies for Aug. 17
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Aug. 8 through Aug. 14. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Badger: Terry Dale Andersen, Chapter 7; Peggy Sue Andersen, Chapter 7.
• Box Elder: Allen Russell Land, Chapter 7; Jennifer Lynn McGee, Chapter 7.
• Brandon: Donny Alan Watters, Chapter 13; Sara Marie Watters, Chapter 13;
• Huron: Brandy Jo DeJean, Chapter 7.
• Mitchell: Chance Jeremy Hines, Chapter 7; Melissa Lynn Hines, Chapter 7;
• Rapid City: John Warren Lefler, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Terry Duff O'Toole, Chapter 7; Karlyn Kay O'Toole, Chapter 7; Anthony Aarick Kocak, Chapter 13; Nicholas Craig Underberg, Chapter 7; Beverly May French, Chapter 7; Lyndon Shawn Van Loh, Chapter 7; Julie Dawn Burkhardt, Chapter 7; Larry Lee Brunsting, Chapter 7.
• Summerset: James Richard Gilles, Chapter 7; Susan Marie Gilles, Summerset, Chapter 7.