Bankruptcies for Nov. 2 through Nov. 8
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Nov. 2 through Nov. 8. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Colman: Deborah Lee Blissmer, Chapter 7.
• Colton: Brandon Lee Puttmann, Chapter 13; Kathleen Marie Puttmann, Chapter 13;
• Dell Rapids: Shirlette Yvonne Ljunggren, Chapter 7.
• Forestburg: Douglas James Moody, Chapter 7.
• Garretson: Andrew Jay Kremer, Chapter 7.
• Letcher: Amy Lynn Moody, Chapter 7.
• Madison: Brian Raymond Benson, Chapter 7; LaVonne Isabelle Benson, Chapter 7.
• Mobridge: Brandon Arwood Carlson, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: David James Marling, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Joshua Lee Ihnen, Chapter 7; Stephanie Grace Ihnen, Chapter 7; Amy Lee Van Ede, Chapter 13; Kristine Ellen Gustafson, Chapter 7; Eugene Wesley Froelich, Chapter 7; Penny Sue Froelich, Chapter 7; Spencer Jay Seibert, Chapter 13; Dillard Arthur Grubb, Chapter 7; Joshua Lee Sullenger Jr., Chapter 13; Kimberly Sue Lang, Chapter 13.
• Tea: Ryan Timothy Kiefer, Chapter 7.
• Viborg: Billie Jo Walker, Chapter 7.
• Watertown: Jason Delvyn Hollatz, Chapter 13; Stacy Lynn Linder, Chapter 13.