Davison Co. to continue 2018 budget talks
The Davison County Commission's budget preparations will keep rolling along Tuesday.
At the board's 9 a.m. meeting at the Davison County North Offices, two portions of the meeting have been set aside for budget discussions.
The commission has met with various groups and departments so far for 2018 budget considerations, including LifeQuest, the Davison County Emergency Management Office, the Davison County Treasurer's Office and Purr 'N Ruff Rescue.
• 9 a.m.: Call the meeting to order, conduct the Pledge of Allegiance, consider approving minutes and hear citizen input and board reports.
• 9:15 a.m.: Meet as the Board of Adjustment regarding Schoenfelder Construction, Commercial Asphalt, Kevin Allum and Delmar Mueller.
• 9:40 a.m.: Consider approving plats as recommended and consider approving a new road name.
• 9:45 a.m.: Continue 2018 budget talks.
• 9:55 a.m.: Meet with Corrections Administrator Don Radel for an update on the "video project."
• 10 a.m.: Continue 2018 budget talks.
• 11:50 a.m.: Meet with Highway Superintendent Rusty Weinberg to consider signing bridge grant applications.
• 11:55 a.m.: Hear miscellaneous motions brought to the board and consider approving both timesheets and bills.