Davison drainage ordinance up for vote
A proposed drainage ordinance that drew attention and attendance from farmers last week is up for its second reading and potential final adoption Tuesday during a regular weekly meeting of the Davison County Commission.
The meeting will begin at 9 a.m. at the courthouse in Mitchell. The drainage ordinance is scheduled for its second reading at 9:30 a.m.
Following is the complete agenda.
• 9 a.m., call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approval of minutes, citizens' input.
• 9:30 a.m., second reading and potential adoption of drainage ordinance.
• 9:45 a.m., Zach Bradish for an item titled "Zuercher presentation."
• 10:15 a.m., timesheet review.
• 10:30 a.m., Community Family Planning Nurse Natalie Van Drongelen with a quarterly report.
• 10:45 a.m., Corrections Administrator Don Radel with an item described as "Beadle County juvenile contract and purchase/donation request."
• 11 a.m., Highway Superintendent Rusty Weinberg with a request to approve a new hire.
• 11:15 a.m., miscellaneous motions and approval of bills.