SD bankruptcies for Nov. 22-29
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Nov. 22 through Nov. 29. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Brandon: Pamela Ann Jacobsen, Chapter 7.
• Brookings: Michael Dean Davis II, Chapter 7; Dawn Marie Davis, Chapter 7; Krysta Lynn Schuoler, Chapter 7.
• Canistota: Joseph J. Kleinsasser, Chapter 7; Wendy Marie Kleinsasser, Chapter 7.
• Lennox: Jamie Ward Jackson, Chapter 7; Bridget Jean Jackson, Chapter 7.
• Pierre: Kari Lynn Deyo, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Tracy Louise Olson, Chapter 13; Andrew Hobart Eide, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Bryan Lee Eastman, Chapter 7; Jennifer Janine Eastman, Chapter 7; Alan Boyd Hightree, Chapter 7; Eric John Van Ruler, Chapter 7; Christina LaVonne Van Ruler, Chapter 7; Michelle Colleen Magnuson, Chapter 7; Lucas Tyler Carrell, Chapter 7.
• Sturgis: Matthew Braden, Chapter 7.
• Tea: Angie Kaye Rotter, Chapter 7.
• Volin: Duaine Robert Palu, Chapter 13; Carol Marie Palu, Chapter 13.
• Volga: Kristi Kay Barz Mashek, Chapter 13; Marla Lynn Barz Mashek, Chapter 13.