Thursday need-to-know: 5 stories
Good morning and welcome to The Daily Republic's need-to-know page. Here are the stories we think you should know heading into Thursday, Feb. 8, 2018:
1. 'For a while, we were timid to even pick them up' — Todd Lee, of Howard, on MacHale and Maxine, his premature twins who are now happy and healthy.
2. The Dakota Wesleyan University football team announced the signing of 22 players Wednesday, including five wide receivers.
3. Prep focus, with video, on Mitchell's Carter Cavanaugh — the Kernels' go-to scoring threat.
4. Some people aren't happy about the parking situation at DWU — so is it going to get worse with another residential hall?
5. Summer of 2019 will be the summer of baseball in Mitchell — and city officials are excited for it.
Make sure to pick up a copy of The Daily Republic's print edition today for tons of great advertisements, photos and stories in one comprehensive package!
Follow our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/The-Daily-Republic-114638563842/
Follow our Twitter page here: https://twitter.com/dailyrepublic?lang=en