For much of the Davison County Commission's upcoming meeting, the public will be asked to wait outside.
The five-person board will host three closed-door executive sessions at its 9 a.m. Tuesday meeting in Mitchell, two of which will be focused on personnel and another for union negotiations.
The commission will meet at the Davison County North Offices building at 1420 N. Main St.
• 9 a.m.: Call the meeting to order, conduct the Pledge of Allegiance, consider approving minutes from the previous meeting and hear both citizens input and board reports.
• 9:15 a.m.: Hold an executive session to discuss personnel. The agenda item states that it will relate to the equalization office.
• 9:45 a.m.: Hold an executive session to discuss personnel. The agenda item states that it will relate to the veterans service office.
• 10:30 a.m.: Hold an executive session to discuss union negotiations. The commission will meet with Davison County State's Attorney Jim Miskimins.
• 10:30 a.m.: Meet with Corrections Administrator Don Radel to consider a 24/7 staffing grant.
• 10:50 a.m.: Meet with Sheriff Steve Brink to consider a 2018 patrol car review and a radio purchase.
• 11 a.m.: Consider miscellaneous motions brought to the board, consider signing a Minnehaha County Juvenile Detention Center agreement and consider abatements, bills and timesheets.