Wednesday need-to-know: 5 stories
Here's five stories to know heading into Wednesday:
1. A former S.D. Highway Patrol trooper who stole thousands in confiscated money was denied a reduction in sentence Tuesday.
2. The suspect in a Freeman home fire allegedly admitted she destroyed the home out of anger.
3. Mitchell's Shakes 'N' Stuff has new owners, and will soon rename the restaurant.
4. Daily Republic News continued its dive into the Wessington Springs School District's possible capital projects.
5. The DWU men's basketball team landed a big commitment Tuesday.