Tuesday need-to-know: 5 stories
Here are five stories to know headed into Tuesday, Nov. 21, 2017.
1. The Mitchell City Council again tabeled a decision to name the Corn Palace floor after longtime Mitchell basketball coach Gary Munsen.
2. A Dakota Wesleyan student and business owner has donated a portion of sales to combat homelessness.
3. A woman was arrested Monday when police say she set a home in Freeman on fire. The house was a total loss.
4. A standout high school football player from Gregory chose South Dakota State University to continue his career.
5. Vikings lineman and Parkston native Riley Reiff is ready for a Thanksgiving return to Detroit.