Weather Forecast


Aberdeen family treated for carbon monoxide

ABERDEEN (AP) — Four members of an Aberdeen family were taken to a hospital after being overcome by carbon monoxide gas.

The American News reports that two officers responded to the family's home Sunday afternoon and carried the family members to safety. They were taken to a hospital to be treated for carbon monoxide poisoning.

0 Talk about it

The names of the grandmother, mother and two children were not released, and their conditions were not known.