A MINNESOTAN IN CHINA Slime, Blood, Fur, Feathers
My alarm woke me up earlier than I was used to, but on this day I needed to wake up with the fishes to check out the local fish market. Live eels, snakes, frogs, fowl, and much more, the wet market--a... Posted on 3/24/12 at 9:04 AM
On the afternoon of Aug. 17, Jose Aguirre wasn’t feeling well.
He had been sick for almost two weeks. A doctor said he had walking pneumonia, a diagnosis that explained the stuffed-up nose Aguirre had been suffering from.
His nose couldn’t tell him that there was a natural gas leak in his house at 718 E. Hanson Ave. in Mitchell. When he turned on his stove, the subsequent explosion did.
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »