A local couple who claimed publicly in May that their drywall made them sick has taken their complaint to federal court.
Court documents show that a case filed locally by Brandon and Renae Gades against United States Gypsum, UBC/Pro Build and the Doe Company was removed Thursday to federal court.
When Brandon and Renae Gades moved into their house near Mitchell in 2008, they assumed the new drywall they installed would be trouble-free.
But Renae said it didn’t take long for the drywall to begin emitting sulfur gas that corroded wiring and appliances and caused health problems for her entire family.
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »