Water from a leaky pipe caused an apartment building at 721 S. Edmunds to catch fire Friday, displacing four families.
The Mitchell Fire Department responded to the fire at 7:39 a.m. According to Steve Nedved, city fire marshal, dripping water from the pipe caused an electrical shortage in a crawl space in the unoccupied top-level apartment. The resulting fire caused heavy smoke and water damage.
August 01, 2009
Showing 1 - 1 of 1
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »