BANKRUPTCIESHere are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for March 7 through March 13.
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for March 7 through March 13.
Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Belle Fourche: Christine Marie Denevan, Chapter 7.
• Brandon: Jeffrey William Spurling, Chapter 7.
• Colman: Valerie Jean DeSchepper, Chapter 13.
• Groton: Rebecca Jean Morris, Chapter 7.
• Hartford: Rick Alan Sorenson, Chapter 7; Shana Melane Letsche, Chapter 7.
• Mellette: Andrew John Sitter, Chapter 7; Ramona Kay Sitter, Chapter 7
• Mitchell: Shad Loris Walz, Chapter 7.
• Pierre: Jason Andrew Masteller, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Jeffrey Dean Ausmann, Chapter 7; Leatrice Lorraine Wilson, Chapter 7; James Everett Arnold Jr., Chapter 7; Edith Ethel Sudyatmiko; Connie Marie Comp, Chapter 7; Candice Maurine Lehmann, Chapter 7; Skyler Colin Weeg, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Jan Helen Lowman, Chapter 7; Gordon Bruce Hanley Jr., Chapter 7; Vicky Kay Hanson, Chapter 7; Nataliya Yuryevna Shkinder, Chapter 7; Brandi Alene Partridge, Chapter 7; Mary Dianne Armstrong, Chapter 7.
• Spearfish: Jeremy John Henwood, Chapter 7.
• Vermillion: Malene Amanda Little, Chapter 7.