BANKRUPTCIESHere are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for between Feb. 28 and March 6.
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for between Feb. 28 and March 6.
Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a courtapproved plan for repayment.
• Brookings: Gordon James Marx, Chapter 7.
• Centerville: Scott Paul Gavin, Chapter 7. Fiebelkorn, Chapter 7; Amanda Rhea Fiebelkorn, Chapter 7.
• Keystone: Linda Rose Bakken, Chapter 7.
• Lake Preston: Shawn Ann Karban, Chapter 7.
• Mitchell: Jeremy Michael Roach, Chapter 7.
• Piedmont: William Ray Belt, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Denise Lynn Dunkle, Chapter 13; Michael Lee Simpson, Chapter 7; David Raymond Levesque, Chapter 7; Tonda Ann Levesque, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: David Charles Carey, Chapter 7; Benjamin Adam Van Regenmorter, Chapter 7; Christopher George Frame, Chapter 7; Bobbi Lee Frame, Chapter 7; Dale Timothy Juranek, Chapter 7; Kathy Jo Juranek, Chapter 7; Heather Ann Angelo, Chapter 7; Marcia Louise Andrews, Chapter 7; Lisa Marie Brunick, Chapter 7; Laura Catherine Schneider, Chapter 7.
• Yankton: Cynthia Kay Milner, Chapter 7.