BANKRUPTCIESHere are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Feb. 21 through Feb. 27.
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Feb. 21 through Feb. 27.
Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Aberdeen: Stephenie Cassandra Beck, Chapter 7; Gary Dennis Christiansen, Chapter 13; Susan Denise Christiansen, Chapter 13; Nicolle Lea Merkel, Chapter 7; Robert Bernard Holden Jr., Chapter 7; Gretchen Marie Holden, Chapter 7.
• Brookings: Jon Michael Love, Chapter 7; Alicia Rae Love, Chapter 7; Verna Mae Snyder, Chapter 7.
• Clear Lake: Jessica Renee Morse, Chapter 7.
• Harrisburg: Kurt LeRoy Titze, Chapter 13; Michelle Lynn Titze, Chapter 13.
• Huron: Vickie Marie King, Chapter 7.
• Howard: Linda Sue Van Den Hemel, Chapter 7.
• Ipswich: Mandee May Meidinger, Chapter 7.
• Madison: Allan Lyle Von Behren, Chapter 7; Debra Marie Von Behren, Chapter 7.
• North Sioux City: Lisa Lynne Taylor-Ray, Chapter 7.
• Pierre: Terry Leigh Tisland, Chapter 7.
• Redfield: Kimberly Jean Schutte, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Milton Alexander Carias, Chapter 7; Gene Robert McNab, Chapter 7; Judy Kay McNab, Chapter 7; Tyler Thomas Ogle, Chapter 7; Byron Marcel Hochstatter, Chapter 13; Jean Lee Hochstatter, Sioux Falls; Sarah Jean Larson, Chapter 7; Adam Lee King, Chapter 7; David Lee Nytroe, Chapter 7; Carrie Lee Nytroe, Chapter 7; Kurt Allen Siemonsma, Chapter 7; Amanda Marie Siemonsma, Chapter 7; Kirsten Ann Haack, Chapter 7; Angela Marie DeVries, Chapter 7; Steven Martin Alderson, Chapter 7; Douglas Keith Cape, Chapter 7.
• Sturgis: Larry James Flack, Chapter 13; Shirley Mae Flack, Chapter 13.
• Watertown: Cynthia Katherine Olson, Chapter 7; James Stephen Brimus, Chapter 7.