BankruptciesHere are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Feb. 14 through Feb. 20.
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Feb. 14 through Feb. 20.
Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Aberdeen: Janet Susan Harper, Chapter 7.
• Box Elder: Troy Jerime Fegueroa, Chapter 7; Rachael Anne Fegueroa, Chapter 7.
• Brookings: James Ortez Sanchez, Chapter 7; Emily Irene Sanchez, Chapter 7.
• Dell Rapids: Mark Mogen Roelfsema, Chapter 13; Jessica Louise Roelfsema, Chapter 13.
• Elkton: Jacqueline Ann Brown, Chapter 7.
• Lead: Brad Jeffrey Davis, Chapter 7.
• Lemmon: Robert Mac Goben, Chapter 7.
• Mitchell; Debra Lynn Rath, Chapter 7.
• Piedmont: Barbara Joan Banks, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Gaylord Alan Strong, Chapter 7; Connie Dee Strong, Chapter 7; Rhonda Lynn Cynor, Chapter 7; Kandra Marie Kay Brinkman, Chapter 7; Richard Travis Henk, Chapter 7; Hope Marie Henk, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Sarah Lynn Freeman, Chapter 7; Kay Louise Aspaas, Chapter 7; Ashley Rene Beaudette, Chapter 7; Tara Sue Askey, Chapter 7.
• Sturgis: John David Kusick, Chapter 7; Keith Lynn Whitford, Chapter 7; Karen Elizabeth Whitford, Chapter 7; Robert James Royer, Chapter 7.
• Watertown: Roseann Mae Burley, Chapter 7.
• Council Bluffs, Iowa: Chad Allen Watson, Chapter 7.