BANKRUPTCIESHere are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota for Feb. 7 through Feb. 13.
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota for Feb. 7 through Feb. 13.
Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a courtapproved plan for repayment.
• Brookings: Hartley Roger Nordbye, Chapter 7; Laura Lynn Nordbye, Chapter 7.
• Canton: Carol Jean Caswell, Chapter 7.
• Clear Lake: Magen Lee Bublitz, Chapter 7.
• Hot Springs; LeRoy Edward Smith Sr., Chapter 7; Linda Lee Smith, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Zacchary McKensie Alcorn, Chapter 7; Jennifer Raechelle Alcorn, Chapter 7; Darlene Mae Gilby, Chapter 13; Troy James LaBelle, Chapter 13; Tiana Elizabeth Jankord, Chapter 7.
• Roscoe: Jason James Preszler, Chapter 12; Heidi Kay Preszler, Chapter 12.
• Sioux Falls: Margaret Mae Erstad, Chapter 7; Terry Joe Holst, Chapter 7; Sheryl Ann Musfeldt, Chapter 7. Stephanie Lynn Jennings, Chapter 7; Tammy Lynn Noyes, Chapter 7.
• Spearfish: John Brandon Feuerbacher, Chapter 7.
• Summerset: Crystolyn Kay Schaeffer, Chapter 7.
• Watertown: Anthony Clifford Pedersen, Chapter 7; Sandra Kay Esche, Chapter 7.
• Yankton: Ronald Larry Pasman, Chapter 7; Brian Robert Moe, Chapter 13.