BANKRUPTCIESHere are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Jan. 31 through Feb. 6.
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Jan. 31 through Feb. 6. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
Broan, Chapter 7; Sharla Dee Daly, Chapter 7.
• Burke: Gregory Casey Scott Bartlett, Chapter 7; Kathie Jo Bartlett, Chapter 7.
• Irene: Glenda Kay Mitchell, Chapter 7.
• Lead: Justin Todd Formati, Chapter 7.
• Madison: Aaron James Goos, Chapter 7; Kiesha Lynette Goos, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Louise Carmen Burns, Chapter 7; Jeffrey Jon Sutter, Chapter 7; Julie Anne Sutter, Chapter 7; Russell Howard Alexander, Chapter 7; Cynthia Marie Alexander, Chapter 7; Thomas Joseph Comes, Chapter 7; Wegene Tadesse Woldegiorgis, Chapter 7; Michael Adam Hartenhoff, Chapter 7; Kevin Mark Leisinger, Chapter 13.
• Watertown: Jodi Rochelle Pearson, Chapter 7.