BANKRUPTCIESHere are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, Jan. 24 through Jan. 30.
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, Jan. 24 through Jan. 30. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Aberdeen: Chance James Osterkamp, Chapter 7; Allan Wayne Ochsner, Chapter 13; Michelle Yvonne Ochsner, Chapter 13;
• Belle Fourche: Nathan Mounir Abdallah, Chapter 7;
• Black Hawk: Sara Adelene Marie Dean, Chapter 7;
• Dell Rapids: Matthew William Kitto, Chapter 7; Abbey Jo Kitto, Chapter 7.
• Glenham: Robert Gene Anderson; Chapter 7,
• Madison: Joan Agnes Johnson, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Stacy Lynn Van Houten, Chapter 7; Lyle Duane DuVall, Chapter 7; Jeremy Ryan Mason, Chapter 7; Corey Allen Spoolman, Chapter 7; Jacob George Wiedenmeyer, Chapter 13.
• Rockham: Jeff Travis Manes, Chapter 7; Charlene Manes, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Clarence Alvin Patterson, Chapter 7; Joyce Elaine Patterson, Chapter 7; Margareta Bunde, Chapter 7; Michael Brent Axtel, Chapter 7; Heidi Lea Hanson, Chapter 7: Kayla Lee Enriquez, Sioux Falls.
• Summerset: Misty Dean Hobbs, Chapter 7.
• Watertown: Randall Dean Peterson, Chapter 7; Lynne Ann Williams, Chapter 7.