Davison County Commission meets TuesdayThe Davison County commissioners will hold their regular weekly meeting at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the courthouse, 200 E. Fourth Ave., Mitchell.
By: Staff reports, The Daily Republic
The Davison County commissioners will hold their regular weekly meeting at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the courthouse, 200 E. Fourth Ave., Mitchell.
The agenda includes:
* Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approval of meeting minutes, citizen input.
9:30 a.m .
* Treasurer Christie Gunkel, regarding approval for countertop changes; discussion /reports on: delinquent taxes; and Treasurer’s office credit card machine.
* Emergency Management Director Jim Montgomery, discussion of authorized cell phone use by county employees; final commission signatures on transfer agreements for county-supervised equipment purchased with federal grant funds.
* Veterans Service Officer Steve McClure, explanation of monthly report.
* Maintenance Supervisor Mark Ruml, wage increase for part-time employee.
* Drainage Coordinator and Zoning Administrator Dan Sudrla, with a discussion of staffing support for his offices and an explanation of office functions.
* Miscellaneous items including: the approval of bills for payment; approval of travel requests; the transfer of cash from the general fund to the highway fund; and updated tax abatements.