BANKRUPTCIESHere are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Jan. 3 through Jan. 9.
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Jan. 3 through Jan. 9.
Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years).
Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Custer: Mark Lee Baumann, Chapter 7; Agnes Esther Baumann, Chapter 7.
• Florence: Kyle D. Obenauer, Chapter 7; Angel K. Obenauer, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Scott Edward Keairns, Chapter 7; Krista Sue Keairns, Chapter 7; Ranson Joseph Robert Arpan, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Zoran Popovic, chapter 7; Thomas Leroy Vanden Bosch, Chapter 7; Andarge Assefa Aollo, Chapter 7; Benjamin Louis Stammer, Chapter 7.
• Watertown: LaDawn Anna Koustrup, Chapter 7; Wesley Steven Simonton, Chapter 7; Kelley Kay Simonton, Chapter 7.
• Worthing: Russell Alan McDannel, Chapter 7; Laurelle Theresa McDannel, Chapter 7.