BANKRUPTCIESHere are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Dec. 26, through Jan. 2, 2013.
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Dec. 26, through Jan. 2, 2013. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Aberdeen: Justin Paul Maack, Chapter 7; Christine Breana Maack, Chapter 7; Kim Ellen Erickson, Chapter 7.
• Avon: Brian Leroy Voigt, Chapter 7; Jessica Joni Voigt, Chapter 7.
• Beresford: Jenna Elaine Manson, Chapter 7.
• Brookings: Tatiana Elizabeth Josephine Gabriella, Chapter 7.
• Centerville: Nicholas Scott Pingrey, Chapter 7.
• Hartford: Michael Harold Ludens, Chapter 7; Mary Lou Ludens, Chapter 7.
• Huron: Joshua Jon Stanfield, Chapter 7; Jennifer Ann Stanfield, Chapter 7.
• Redfield: Thomas Dean Whitley, Chapter 7; Alice Ann Whitley, Chapter 7.
• Salem: Tracy Burton Morehead, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Jimmy Allen Doiel, Chapter 7; Richard Dean Holbrook Sr., Chapter 13; Brenda Kaye Holbrook, Chapter 13; Raven Lynn Stammer, Chapter 7; Michelle Dawn Nestegard, Chapter 7; Owen Michael Moon, Chapter 7; Dawn Marie Moon, Chapter 7; Amanda Gloria Hines, Chapter 7.
• Spearfish: Donald Henry Klumb Sr., Chapter 7; Lynette Kay Klumb, Chapter 7.