Good morningDaily digest: Things to know for the day ahead, from Christmas at the Palace to a bookmobile to winning lottery numbers.
Things to do
• Christmas at the Palace, 4:30 to 7 p.m., Visit Santa, 5 to 6:30 p.m., Complimentary Chili, 7 p.m., Tree lighting Ceremony, Corn Palace, Mitchell.
• Hanson-McCook Regional Library Bookmobile, 8 to 8:15 a.m., Diamond Care; 8:15 to 8:30 a.m., Learning Bridge; 8:45 a.m. to 2 p.m., Bridgewater.
• Parkinson Disease Support Group meeting, 7 p.m., Conference Room 1, Avera Queen of Peace Hospital, Mitchell.
• AARP Drivers safety class, 1 to 5 p.m., free to veterans and spouses and those on active duty, $14 to nonmilitary persons, American Legion Hall, Mitchell.
• Bingo, 7 p.m., doors open at 6 p.m., $1 per card, James Valley Community Center, Mitchell.
• 30 point pitch games, 1 p.m., $1 per person, James Valley Community Center, Mitchell.
• Hanson-McCook Regional Library bookmobile, 8:15 a.m. to 1 p.m., Hanson.
• “Get Fit While You Sit,” 2 p.m., Cancer Center lobby, Mitchell.
• Mitchell Area Human Resource Association meeting, 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m., Community Room, Avera Queen of Peace Hospital, Mitchell.
• Free grief support group meeting, 10:15 to 11:30 a.m., James Valley Community Center, Mitchell.
• Bingo, 1 p.m., $1 per card or six cards for $5, James Valley Community Center, Mitchell.
Things to remember
MAHRA MEETS TUESDAY AT AQOP: Mitchell Area Human Resource Association will meet from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 20, at the community room, Avera Queen of Peace Hospital, Mitchell
There will be a discussion on cases of unemployment issues which have been taken to the Department of Labor.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS TO MEET: Dakota Counseling Institute board of directors will meet at noon on Wednesday, Nov. 21, at Pathway, Mitchell.
BLOOD DRIVE SCHEDULED: LifeServe Blood Center will hold a blood drive from 2 to 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 21, at the Mitchell draw site, 1401 N. Main St., Mitchell.
For information call 800-287-4903.
JOINT SEMINAR OFFERED WEDNESDAY: A free joint seminar will be presented at 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 21, in the Community Room, Avera Queen of Peace Hospital, Mitchell. Chris Lippert, director of OR and joint seminar program manager will present on signs, symptoms, causes and treatment of joint pain as well as information about bone and joint diseases and treatments available.
Powerball: 3-15-27-58-59; Powerball, 20. Est. jackpot $250M.
Dakota Cash: 6-7-26-32-34. Est. jackpot, $48,000.
Hot Lotto: 5-10-16-18-23; Hot ball, 17. Est. jackpot, $5.6M.
Mega Millions: 5-24-26-29-53; Megaball, 36; Megaplier, 4. Est. jackpot, $33M.
Wild Card: 8-14-16-17-20; Wildcard, King of Hearts. Est. jackpot, $310,000.