BANKRUPTCIESHere are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Oct. 20 through Oct. 26.
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Oct. 20 through Oct. 26. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a courtapproved plan for repayment.
• Aberdeen: Mallisa Lynn Heyd, Chapter 7.
• Arlington: Steven Craig Van Maanen, Chapter 7.
• Brandon: Devin Dale Steffen, Chapter 7.
• Box Elder: Felix Anthony Trujillo, Chapter 7; Micki Beth Trujillo, Chapter 7.
• Florence: Bobbie Lee Spieker, Chapter 7; Kelly Jo Spieker, Chapter 7.
• Hurley: Deanna O. Curtis, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Donald Frederick Smith, Chapter 7; Janet Joy Smith, Chapter 7; Tyson Joel Wald, Chapter 7; Rochelle Diane Broeker, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Tad William Safar, Chapter 7; Vitaliy Aleksandrovich Levchenko, Chapter 7; Ted Arthur Amert, Chapter 7; Jessica Jo Cornelius, Chapter 7.
• Stratford: Julie Elizabeth Twiggs, Chapter 7.
• Sturgis: Richard Lange Silvernail, Chapter 13.
• Tulare: Timothy George Haas, Chapter 7; Juanita June Haas, Chapter 7.
• Watertown: Angela JoLyn Simon, Chapter 7; Karen Kay Nelson, Chapter 7; Marvin Bernand Nelson, Chapter 7.