Puetz Corp. to meet with county commission about building plansThe Davison County Commissioners will meet in regular session at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the courthouse, 200 East Fourth Ave., Mitchell.
By: Staff reports, The Daily Republic
The Davison County Commissioners will meet in regular session at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the courthouse, 200 East Fourth Ave., Mitchell. The agenda includes:
• Call to Order
• Pledge of Allegiance, approval of meeting minutes, citizen input. 9:30 a.m.
• Consolidated Board of Equalization resolution. 9:45 a.m.
• Chief Deputy Steve Brink, regarding a new vehicle and insurance damage reimbursements. 10 a.m.
• Puetz Corporation, regarding Central Electric building renovation plans. 10:30 a.m.
• Becky Gaulke, United Blood Services, regarding an emergency location at the fairgrounds. 10:35 a.m.
• Miscellaneous items: Consideration to approve: bills for payment, timesheets, signature and acceptance of Homeland Security Grant; an automatic supplement to the Sheriff’s budget from a Department of Justice grant. Adjourn. Additional notes:
• The County Planning and Zoning Board meet at 1:15 p.m. Tuesday in the Commissioners’ Room at the courthouse.
• The County Drainage Board will meet at 9 a.m. Wednesday at the courthouse.