BANKRUPTCIESHere are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Oct. 20 through Oct. 26.
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Oct. 20 through Oct. 26. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Belle Fourche: Patricia Jo Wagner, Chapter 7.
• Blunt: Walter William Graves, Chapter 7; Rebecca Dillon Graves, Chapter 7.
• Brookings: Gail Allyn Collins, Chapter 7.
• Florence: Ronald Leon Rowell, Chapter 7.
• Gayville: Brett James Moeller, Chapter 13.
• Huron: Terry Lee Regnier, Chapter 7; Tracy Lee Regnier, Chapter 7.
• Piedmont: Alan Ronald Ham, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Robin Rene Cline, Chapter 13.
• Sioux Falls: David Lee Rensink, Chapter 7; Eric John Unzicker, Chapter 7; Jada Marie Keenan, Chapter 7; Scott Michael Babb, Chapter 7; Felice Suzanne Rodvik, Chapter 7; Vicki Lynn Marlow, Chapter 7; Adam Joseph Weber, Chapter 7.
• Spearfish: Sara Grace Orth, Chapter 7.
• Strandburg: Joshua Peter Seim, Chapter 7; Laura Soraya Seim, Chapter 7.
• Tea: Daniel Joseph Peterson, Chapter 7.
• Wessington Springs: Kristi Lynn Atkinson.