BANKRUPTCIESHere are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Sept. 6 through Sept. 12.
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Sept. 6 through Sept. 12. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Brandon: David Jay Taggert, Chapter 7.
• Canistota: Shawn Thomas Magee, Chapter 7.
• Emery: Ronald Eugene Tilton, Chapter 7; Judy Lynne Tilton, Chapter 7.
• Hartford: Karen Joan Magee, Chapter 7.
• North Sioux City: Leon Aloysius Kenkel, Chapter 7.
• Milbank: Curtis Duane Folk, Chapter 7.
• Miller: Daniel Lee Sevesind, Chapter 7; Cathy Marie Sevesind, Chapter 7.
• Mount Vernon, David Lee Klundt, Chapter 13; Sharon Ruth Klundt, Chapter 13.
• Rapid City: Heidi Rose Weaver, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Michael Mark Rusch, Chapter 13: Beverly Ann Deutsch, Chapter 13; Sheryl Jean Roth, Chapter 7; Kurt William Moe, Chapter 7; Kari Patricia Moe, Chapter 7; Cathy Jo Crane, Chapter 7; Matthew Ryan Perkins, Chapter 7; Laura Eileen Perkins, Chapter 7; Jeffrey Joel Wells, Chapter 7; Kathy Lou Wells, Chapter 7; Hope Natasha Monshaugen, Chapter 7; David William Wicks, Chapter 7; Patricia Lynn Wicks, Chapter 7; Eric James Assen, Chapter 7; Wendy Lynn Aasen, Sioux Falls, Chapter 7.
• Spearfish: Tanya Ann Pierce, Chapter 7; Michelle Ann Coltrane, Chapter 7.
• Webster: Susan Kay VanPatten, Chapter 7; Jeffrey Joe VanPatten; Chapter 7.
• Volin: Amanda Jean Plooster, Chapter 7.
• Westport: Steven Bradley Goehring, Chapter 13; Julie Rae Goehring, Chapter 13.