Davison County Commission to adopt final 2013 budgetThe Davison County commissioners will meet in regular session at 9 a.m. Tuesday in the Commissioners’ Room at the courthouse, 200 E. Fourth Ave., Mitchell.
By: Staff reports, The Daily Republic
The Davison County commissioners will meet in regular session at 9 a.m. Tuesday in the Commissioners’ Room at the courthouse, 200 E. Fourth Ave., Mitchell.
• 9 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approval of past meeting minutes, citizen input.
• 9:30 a.m. Discussion regarding the refund of a $100 conditional use permit fee for Larice Hamilton.
• 9:45 a.m. Miscellaneous items, including the payment of bills, an unspecified refund, and the following appointments: Deputy Auditor Tonya Meaney as county safety coordinator; and Cindy Voyles to the county insurance committee.
• 10 a.m. Adoption of final 2013 county budget.
• 10:15 a.m. Auditor Susan Kiepke, regarding the hire of part-time election help, and a travel request.
• 10:30 a.m. Weed Supervisor John Geidel, regarding an unspecified purchase.
• 10:45 a.m. Jail Administrator Don Radel, regarding repairs to a Sheriff’s Office patrol car video system.
• 11a.m. Board of Adjustment
• 11:15 a.m. Approve Plats as Recommended by Planning & Zoning.
Note: The Davison County Drainage Board will meet 7 p.m. Wednesday at the courthouse.