Davison County Commission to open bids for jail shower projectThe Davison County commissioners will meet in regular session at 9 a.m. today in the Commissioners’ Room at the courthouse, 200 E. Fourth Ave., Mitchell.
By: Staff reports, The Daily Republic
The Davison County commissioners will meet in regular session at 9 a.m. today in the Commissioners’ Room at the courthouse, 200 E. Fourth Ave., Mitchell.
• 9 a.m. Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance, approval of past meeting minutes, citizens input.
• 9:30 a.m. Opening of bids for county jail shower project.
• 9:45 a.m. Treasurer Brenda Veldheer, regarding advertising for a new Deputy III hire.
• 10 a.m. 2013 Provisional budget hearing.
• 10:15 a.m. Jail Administrator Don Radel, to explain an unapproved bill for $6000 and a travel request.
• 10:30 a.m. Register of Deeds Deb Young, regarding purchase for archival products.
• 10:45 a.m. Closed executive session on personnel with Highway Superintendent Rusty Weinberg.
• 11 a.m. Miscellaneous items, including the approval of bills and timesheets; a discussion of September meeting dates; and consideration of an Exchange Club request for a controlled burn to dispose of retired flags.