BANKRUPTCIESHere are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Aug. 23 through Aug. 29.
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Aug. 23 through Aug. 29. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Arlington: Travis Aaron Norgaard, Chapter 7.
• Brandon: Balaun Aime Reynolds, Chapter 7.
• Britton: Kenneth Raymond Price, Chapter 7; Linda Ann Price, Chapter 7.
• Brookings: Gregory Ronald Suckow, Chapter 7; Kimberly Ann Suckow, Chapter 7.
• Centerville: Jerrad Rodney Berg, Chapter 7.
• Dimock: Marcia Kay Lee, Chapter 7.
• Freeman: Amos Decker, Chapter 7; Tina Jo Decker, Chapter 7.
• Mitchell: Steven Ray Bren, Chapter 7; KayLynn Jo Bren, Chapter 7; Chad Michael Tucker, Chapter 7; Todd Jonathan Long, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Erik Francis Geist, Chapter 7; John Ryan Erickson, Chapter 13; Codi Marie Erickson, Chapter 13; Pamela Lynne Hannanm, Chapter 7; Rocco Nathan Richters, Chapter 7; Amanda Audrey Richters, Chapter 7; James Lowell Olson, Chapter 7; Althea Nadine Olson, Chapter 7.
• Redfield: Heather Dawn Larsen, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Erin Elizabeth Elm, Chapter 7; Chad Aaron Johnson, Chapter 7; Andrew John Gross, Chapter 7; Seth Alan White, Chapter 7.
• Spearfish: Sarah Lynnette Crouch, Chapter 7; Delores Eileen Henderson, Chapter 7;
• Watertown: Frank John Barthel III, Chapter 13; Judith Jo Barthel, Chapter 13; Scotty John Harms, Chapter 7.