Commission to continue budget review during regular meeting TuesdayThe Davison County commissioners will meet in regular session at 9 a.m. Tuesday.
By: Staff reports, The Daily Republic
The Davison County commissioners will meet in regular session at 9 a.m. Tuesday in the Commissioners’ Room at the courthouse, 200 E. Fourth St., Mitchell. The agenda includes:
- 9 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, citizen input.
- 9:30 a.m. Community Family Planning Nurse Natalie Van Drongelen, with the quarterly nurses’ report.
- 9:45 a.m. Maintenance Supervisor Mark Ruml, regarding a carpet cleaner purchase.
- 10 a.m. Budget review.
- 11:45 a.m. Register of Deeds Deb Young, discussion regarding the hire of work study students for office help.
- 11:50 a.m. Miscellaneous items for board action including: the approval of timesheets and bills for payment.
- Meeting notice: There will be no commission meeting on Sept. 18.