County commission to review legal issues during Tuesday meetingThe Davison County commissioners will meet in regular session at 9 a.m. Tuesday in the Commissioners’ Room at the courthouse, 200 E. Fourth Ave., Mitchell.
By: Staff Reports, The Daily Republic
The Davison County commissioners will meet in regular session at 9 a.m. Tuesday in the Commissioners’ Room at the courthouse, 200 E. Fourth Ave., Mitchell.
The agenda includes:
- 9 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, approval of past meeting minutes, citizen input. During the citizens input segment of the meeting, Dave Bartels, of the James River Water Development District, will make a brief presentation.
- 9:30 a.m. Deputy States Attorney Jim Taylor, on legal issues surrounding County Drain No. 5, the purchase of the Central Electric building and the Consolidated Board of Equalization.
- 11 a.m. Board of Adjustment.
- 11:15 a.m. Approval of two plats as recommended by the county planning and zoning commission.
- 11:20 a.m. Maintenance Supervisor Mark Ruml regarding a jail air conditioner.
- 11:35 a.m. Highway Superintendent Rusty Weinberg with a request for a probationary wage increase.
- 11:45 a.m. Set the date and time for a provisional budget hearing.
- 11:50 a.m. Miscellaneous items including consideration of bills for payment, an unspecified contingency transfer, an unspecified supplement to the county highway budget and a routine review of the balance of the auditor’s account with the county treasurer.