BANKRUPTCIESHere are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Oct. 20 through Oct. 26.
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Oct. 20 through Oct. 26. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a courtapproved plan for repayment.
• Aberdeen: Nancy Lorraine Irvin, Chapter 7; Carrie Marie Rath, Chapter 13.
• Brookings: Jeffray Ryan Smith, Chapter 7; Curtis Lee Jewell, Chapter 7.
• Bruce: Jenna Lynn Olauson, Chapter 13.
• Harrisburg: Patricia Jo Simon, Chapter 7.
• Pierre: Lori Ann Lappe, Chapter 7; Dallas Edward Kubik, Chapter 7; Karalee Louisa Kubik, Chapter 7.
• Lead: Donna Jean Haefs, Chapter 7.
• Madison: Brian David King, Chapter7; Julie Ann King, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Alex Brandon Steier, Chapter 7; Venessa Marie Steier, Chapter 7; Harley Eugene Larson, Chapter 7; Barbara Jean Larson, Chapter 7.
• Redfield: Kevin Wayne Brenizer, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Damian Roger Morben, Chapter 7; Christine Carol Morben, Chapter 7; Duane Charles Bickett, Chapter 13; Wyatt Butler Year, Chapter 13; Nancy Jane Beck, Chapter 7; Sharon Christine Mace, Chapter 7; Cynthia Joy Williams, Chapter 7; Ambrosia Marie Rerick, Chapter 7; Lynne Marie Hebberecht, Chyapter 7.
• Watertown: Teralynn Sue Clark, Chapter 7.
• Yankton: George Walter Schnebel, Chapter 7; Carol Marie Schnebel, Chapter 7; Kevin Earl Rowell, Chapter 7; Barbara Ann Rowell, Chapter 7.