BANKRUPTCIESHere are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for July 12 through July 18.
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for July 12 through July 18. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Box Elder: Charles William Brimmer Jr., Chapter 7.
• Brandon: Tammy Lyn Dunham, Chapter 7; Stacy Duare Peters-Walters, Chapter 7.
• Burke: Duane E. Davis, Chapter 7.
• Hartford: Barbara Sue Wipf, Chapter 7.
• Huron: Adolfo Garcia, Chapter 7; Christopher Owen Callahan, Chapter 7; Tanya Jo Callahan, Chapter 7.
• Kadoka: James Edward Fugate, Chapter 7.
• Madison: Jon Francis Kelley, Chapter 7; Linda Jean Kelley, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Kristi Jo Leland, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Kim Marie Bombeck, Chapter 13; Edward Morris Smedsrud, Chapter 13; Shelly Jean Smedsrud, Chapter 13; Andrea Marie Nelson, Chapter 7; Robert D. Nelson, Chapter 7; Amanda Dawn Mullinix, Chapter 13; Jackie Allen Jordahl, Chapter 7; Caley Elyce Birks, Chapter 7;
• Watertown: Norma June Bittiker, Chapter 7.
• Winner: Michael Robert Hansen, Chapter 7; Dawn Rochelle Hansen, Chapter 7.