Chip-seal schedule changes for MitchellBecause of the rain on Wednesday morning, the streets planned for chip-sealing on Wednesday were only partially completed.
By: News release, Mitchell Street Department
Because of the rain on Wednesday morning, the streets planned for chip-sealing on Wednesday were only partially completed.
The Mitchell Street Department will complete chip-sealing on the following streets today:
• 400-700 blocks West Douglas Avenue;
• 600-800 blocks West Ninde Avenue;
• 600-800 blocks West Williams Avenue;
• 600 to 1400 blocks Mitchell Boulevard (University to Minnesota);
• Mitchell Boulevard and University (from Edmunds to Havens);
• 900 to 1400 blocks South Minnesota Street;
• 200-300 blocks West Milan Avenue.
In addition to those streets, the following streets will also be chip-sealed today: 1400 to 1700 blocks, West Cedar; 500-600 blocks South Juanita; 500-600 blocks, South Isadore; 300 to 700 blocks, South Anderson.
Please have all vehicles removed from the streets by 7 a.m. today and refrain from parking on the streets until all work is completed.
In case of inclement weather, the schedule may change.